Onlookers are mesmorized by George Rhoad's audiokinetic sculpture at Boston's Museum of Science, via Flickr.
For those of you who like to get technical, here is an overview of the systems that will heat, cool and clean the air and water in THE CONCORD GREEN HOME:
- Weil-McLain modulating gas fire boiler - 98.6% efficient
- SuperStor hot water storage tank
- Pex and Reflector radiant system - given the efficiency of thermal insulation plan, it was deemed sufficient vs. other more powerful systems.
- Myson radiators
- Pure Air Systems 600 HS Plus HEPA filtration- 600 cfm variable speed fan
- Ultimateair Recoupaerator - Heat Recovery Ventilator 95% efficiency, 70-200 cfm
- Aquasana Rhino 300 EQ - Whole House Water filtration
- Plumbed for future Fujitsu mini-split ductless air conditioning, if passive cooling strategy requires active supplementation